Southern & Coastal Albania
Please note there is now 1 person waiting for a cancellation place on this trip.
New exciting opportunity for the club to visit this intriguing country that was closed to the outside world till 1991 but becoming a hot new cycling destination including with major UK cycling tour operators. Snow capped mountains, beaches/stunning coastline, pretty rural villages, genuine subsistence culture and friendly people.
Thurs 18th to Thurs 25th April 2019 (over Easter Break).
- Fully inclusive land based break including 3/4 star hotel shared room, 3 meals daily, snacks, bike hire (light hybrid Giant or Cube), support van, English speaking guide, transport from/to airport, entry fee to attraction sites recommended by the local cycling outfit along the route, and luggage transfer throughout the itinerary. No discount for bringing own bike.
- Itinerary has been tried by some CycleOut members with positive feedback. Rides will be mainly Grade 3.
- Official & preferred direct flight is BA from Gatwick, others available with connections. Discuss with trip leader if taking other flights than BA or other times than the above dates.
- This is a new type of trips for CycleOut where we will not stay in one location (but plan to stay two nights mid week in one location to allow for a break for those who like to have it). Itinerary is being developed with the cycling company but in well tested and exciting routes.
- Price 650 Euros (£580 @: todays exchange rate), some single accommodation available for supplement of 120 Euros (£108)
- Deposit £100, balance due in January 2019, deposit refundable when the minimum number of riders are met and replacement secured if needed.
Copyright © 2018 CycleOut London. All Rights Reserved.